Film Festival

10 thoughts on “Film Festival

1. Good day. i liked the good choice of music that you picked. and i like basrtball as well. maybe next time you can make them talk a bit more from Romeok.

2. Kia ora Demetrius,
    I really like your film it reminded me when i’m playing basketball with my friends. I really like your film because it’s funny and the music fits in. Next time you can add them talking more it was really hard to hear what there were saying. I have a question how long does it take to finish the film and how hard is it to use different shots?

3. Kia Ora Demetrius I really like your post because it’s funny and I like how you did the flashback of the banana getting hit out of his hand. I have a question? How many takes did it get for you to hit the banana with the basketball. It reminds me of when my drink fell over cause I was kicking the ball high.

4. Kia ora Demetrius and your group. What an awesome film. I really enjoyed how you had the text up on the screen for people to read and the way you changed the music to match the mood of the film. Have you seen a film called Dodgeball? Your film reminded me of that. Ka pai for checking and replying to your comment too.

5. What an awesome movie Demetrius! I really liked how you picked music that would amplify the mood for different scenes. How many takes did it take to record the banana shot? I hope you didn’t have to waste too many banana’s haha. Keep up the awesome work, this was great!